Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The 2017 Corporate Citizenship Film Festival is the largest film festival devoted exclusively to celebrating the work of corporate social responsibility (CSR) professionals, their companies, and programs. This year's Film Festival is presented by FedEx (NYSE: FDX).
Part of the 2017 International Corporate Citizenship Conference, the Film Festival is open to all companies regardless of size or location. To participate, organizations submit short films depicting one or more aspects of recent corporate citizenship initiatives. Since the inaugural event in 2009, the Film Festival has received more than 400 submissions. Among last year’s winning entries were films that featured STEM education, lifelong fitness and well-being, and access to quality healthcare for uninsured individuals.
IMPORTANT 2017 FILM FESTIVAL INFORMATION
- SUBMISSION PERIOD—Films, in the form of video uploads, will be accepted from November 1, 2016 to January 6, 2017.
- ELIGIBILITY—All companies are eligible to participate regardless of size or location, including both members and non-members of the Center for Corporate Citizenship. Entry for Center members is free; the entry fee for non-members is $1,500.
- LENGTH AND FILE FORMAT—Films are required to be less than three minutes in length and submitted in one of the following formats: .AVI, .FLV, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .FLV, .WMV
- CATEGORIES—Winners are awarded in the following categories:
- Small Company (1 - 5,000 employees)
- Medium Company (5,000 - 30,000 employees)
- Large Company (30,000+ employees)
- Fan Favorite
- Best in Show
- PUBLIC VOTING—Three finalists in each company size category will be determined by public voting. Open to the general public, voting will take place online through the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship website from January 17 to February 17, 2017. Public voting, designed to encourage employee engagement and idea spreading, will also determine the Fan Favorite winner.
- JUDGING—Following the public voting, a panel of industry experts will review the nine finalists (three per company size category) as selected by voters. The panel will select one winner from each of the three company size categories as well as the Best in Show winner. Judging is based on content and storytelling, production quality, and alignment with the participating company’s overall corporate citizenship objectives.
- WINNERS—Winners will be honored as part of a formal ceremony at the 2017 International Corporate Citizenship Conference on March 26 at The Westin Copley Place in Boston. Finalists must be present to win.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Click here to submit your film for the 2017 International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.