Today is the LAST Day to Save up to $300 on Purpose & Progress!
On November 16 - 17, join 400+ corporate citizenship leaders in Washington, DC to explore how to elevate your company's purpose and impact.
LAST DAY TO SAVE UP TO $300 ON REGISTRATION!
Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Corporate Citizenship Conference November 16-17 to explore the relationship between Purpose & Progress with today's top leaders.
Featured speakers include:
- Paula Kerger, President and CEO, PBS
- Jacques Panis, President, Shinola
- Dave Schull , CEO, The Weather Channel
- Jamey Millar, Senior Vice President, Managed Markets & Government Affairs, GSK
- Diane Melley, Vice President, Global Citizenship Initiatives, Corporate Marketing, Communications and Citizenship, IBM
- And more!
Purpose & Progress will showcase inspirational leaders, practical case studies, and innovative solutions to help your organization grow while achieving a greater effect. The conference will convene thought leaders and practitioners from across sectors to allow for opportunity to network and learn from leaders and peers alike.