Microsoft Employees Raise Record-Breaking $100 Million for Nonprofits in 2011
Microsoft announces the largest year of employee giving in the company’s history.
· Covered the cost of 11 children’s education in India for one semester
· Provided 24 months psychology support to orphans in Bolivia
· Provided life-saving diarrhea treatments to 27 children in India
· Fed 15 orphaned children for one week each in Uganda
· Fed a family of six facing Somali famine crisis for 21 weeks
· Trained four women in bio-intensive farming in Kenya