Foundation Center and PYXERA Global Partner on the Webinar: How Pro Bono Can Help Fuel Your Mission
PYXERA Global’s Chief Program Officer, Amanda MacArthur, will lead a webinar hosted by the Foundation Center on how to leverage pro bono for mission driven organizations
WASHINGTON, D.C., June 27, 2018 /3BL Media/ – Join Amanda MacArthur, Chief Program Officer of PYXERA Global, Thursday June 28, at 2:00 p.m. EST for the webinar How Pro Bon Can Help Fuel Your Mission, produced by the Foundation Center. Register here and get real tools to support any NGO as it identifies its pro bono needs. Walk away from the webinar with a clear pathway to leveraging pro bono for a purpose.
Learn How to Identify and Secure Pro Bono Support
Solving complex challenges can be difficult without the right expertise. For nonprofits, that problem is exacerbated by lack of resources or the difficulty in finding partners with the right expertise for the job. Learn how to build relationships with corporations to obtain mutual beneficial goals and fuel your mission through pro bono projects. Amanda will discuss the reasons why corporation’s partners invest in pro bono projects as well as the tools nonprofits needed to create successful pro bono projects.
Register today to:
- Begin building relationships with key corporate stakeholders
- Know how and why companies invest in social projects
- Create Scope Plans to allow specific, beneficial, and measurable pro bono projects
- Identify corporations prioritizing social issues in alignment with your mission and capabilities
- Align your organization to extend hospitality to corporate pro bono volunteers
Pro Bono is a Change Agent
PYXERA Global conducts an annual Global Pro Bono: State of the Practice to assess the value, trends, and changes within the pro bono practice area. The 2017 State of the Practice reported:
- 95 percent of organization receiving global pro bono services are satisfied with the impact it had on operational areas.
- 94 percent reported being highly satisfied with their global pro bono experience.
- 88 percent reported pro bono as a change agent.
PYXERA Global has designed and facilitated pro bono programs for the last three decades. Through Global Pro Bono programs, employees provide professional services to social-mission driven clients in communities in which the employees do not live or work on a regular basis. Projects are intended to provide economic and social benefit to the mission driven organizations and community while building leadership competencies, creating market insights, and spurring innovative thinking for the participating employee.
About PYXERA Global
For nearly 30 years, PYXERA Global has facilitated mutually beneficial partnerships between the public, private, and social sectors worldwide to create social impact projects that enrich lives and livelihoods, inclusively and sustainably.