Attend the Taproot U.S. Pro Bono Summit 2022
Accelerating Trust, Connection, and Impact through Pro Bono
Attend the Taproot U.S. Pro Bono Summit 2022: Accelerating Trust, Connection, and Impact through Pro Bono
November 1 – 2, 2022 | 1 pm – 5 pm ET/ 10 am – 2 pm PT (both days)
Hybrid Format: Virtual and in-person with presenters and limited attendees
Join Taproot in our milestone 20th anniversary year to celebrate the philanthropic, social impact, corporate leaders, and trends driving a more equitable future for social good organizations.
The 2022 U.S. Pro Bono Summit will be an innovative and collaborative moment to nurture the cross-sector connections vital to advancing pro bono service. We will aim to catalyze and challenge attendees to think differently about pro bono work through storytelling, co-learning, and community-building.
You are invited to join us either virtually or in person. Please only register for the in-person event if you plan to attend. The event will be hosted in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Current state and local COVID-19 precautions will be in place.
November 1, 2022
- Confronting the Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap
- Talent Development + CSR: A Game Changing Partnership for Impact
- Centering Community – A Practical on Operationalizing DEI in Pro Bono Programming with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
November 2, 2022
- It’s Not All About “Us” – Re-Orienting the Language and Power in Philanthropy
- The Executive Effect – How Engaging Senior Leadership in Pro Bono Can Have Broad Impact
- Listening to What Nonprofits Really Need: The “What” and “How” of Building Understanding
- Boldly Going Nowhere: Why Sugarcoating Our Stories Is Harming the Nonprofit Sector and How to Stop It
- Ask a Root Panel – Q+A with Taproot Employees
We’re grateful for AIG’s contribution of space to Taproot’s 2022 Pro Bono Summit. Thank you to our generous event sponsors: 3M, Johnson & Johnson, Comcast NBCUniversal, and Prudential.