VMware Named to Fortune Future 50

VMware Named to Fortune Future 50

tweet me:
.@VMware Named to @Fortune Future 50 List of companies with long-term growth potential http://bit.ly/34a3420
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 11:55am

CONTENT: Blog

VMware is proud to be one of 50 companies in the world named to the 2019 Fortune Future 50 List, which identifies publicly traded companies with long-term growth potential.

Fortune magazine teams up with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to determine this annual list that is now in its third year. 30% of a company’s score on this list is based on market potential—defined as its expected future growth as determined by financial markets. The other 70% is based on a company’s capacity to deliver against this potential.

Learn more about VMware here