VMware Recognizes 2022 Partner Achievement Award Winners
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 12, 2022 /3BL Media/ - VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW), a leading innovator in enterprise software, today announced the worldwide and regional winners of the 2022 VMware Partner Achievement Awards. In total, VMware is recognizing more than 30 ecosystem partners for their performance and impact over the past year in delivering demonstrable customer outcomes and societal impact. As customers around the world adjust to their new digital realities, these leading organizations represent the best across VMware’s cloud-smart ecosystem in delivering customer for life value.
“VMware’s success, now and in the future, is closely tied to delivering a partner-led, profit-driven, cloud-smart ecosystem,” said Sandy Hogan, senior vice president, Worldwide Partner and Commercial Organization, VMware. “We are excited to recognize partners for delivering services excellence and impact across the entire customer lifecycle. Our partners are uniquely positioned to help customers unlock the full potential of multi-cloud.”
This year’s worldwide winners are Softchoice, Xtravirt, and Google Cloud.
Worldwide VMware Partner of the Year: Softchoice
- Softchoice is a true innovator, championing customers’ multi-cloud and modern applications strategies with VMware Cross-Cloud services. The company was found to have delivered the most customer value and impact to customers' businesses, both from an IT and business process perspective.
Worldwide VMware Partner Lifecycle Services Award: Xtravirt
- Xtravirt proved adept at creating ongoing value across the entire customer lifecycle. Xtravirt delivers business value by combining VMware Cross-Cloud services and on-prem solutions with a relentless focus on customer success and satisfaction.
Worldwide VMware Cloud Innovation & Transformation Award: Google Cloud
- Google Cloud combines VMware Cross-Cloud services with next-gen technologies to advance customer business digital transformation journey. Google Cloud stood out for solving complex customer problems, accelerating decision-making, and meeting aggressive delivery expectations to enable customers’ digital transformation journeys.
VMware is also recognizing the following VMware Partner Achievement Award honorees from around the world:
Partner Cloud Innovation & Transformation: recognizes partners for helping customers move to modern, cloud-centric architectures and advancing their digital transformation journey.
- Global: Microsoft
- North America: AHEAD
- Latin America: NTT Brasil
- APJ: Anunta Technology Management Services Limited
- EMEA: Metanext
Partner Industry: celebrates partners for their demonstrated success within a specific industry.
- Global: NVIDIA and Dell Technologies
- North America: WWT
- Latin America: ST Computacion
- APJ: NEC
- EMEA: Computacenter
Partner Lifecycle Services: recognizes partners for growing long-term customer-partner relationships and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Global: Wipro
- North America: Rackspace
- Latin America: AT Innovando Juntos
- APJ: FUJISOFT
- EMEA: Intertec Systems
Partner Value: recognizes partners for driving business growth and ROI with VMware solutions.
- Global: HCL Technologies
- North America: Insight
- Latin America: Wetcom
- APJ: Lenovo
- EMEA: Kyndryl
Partner Collaboration: celebrates partners for working collaboratively with other partners to deliver high-value solutions to customers.
- Global: Deloitte
- North America: CDW
- Latin America: JAR with Dell
- APJ: Macquarie Telecom
- EMEA: Bechtle GmbH & Co.
Partner Social Impact: honors partners for positively impacting the world through the use of VMware technologies.
- Global: Lenovo
- North America: Carahsoft
- Latin America: Cloud Carib Limited
- APJ: BIM Advanced Technology
- EMEA: Terasky
About the VMware Partner Achievement Awards
The VMware Partner Achievement Awards program was conducted in partnership with technology research firm IDC, which reviewed and evaluated award submissions against the criteria for each category. Partners were recognized for their achievements in delivering VMware technologies and solutions that helped customers move to modern, cloud centric architectures and transform their businesses. They were selected for their ability to help customers leverage VMware solutions in combination with next-gen technologies to lead the market. In one of the most complex business years on record, VMware partners were recognized for delivering high-value support and helping customers to quickly reimagine their businesses and reinvent their services to keep the economy moving forward. Partners also earned Achievement Awards for their ability to drive customer-focused engagements by building trusted, ongoing partner-customer relationships, as well as for positively impacting the world through the use of VMware technologies.
VMware is a leading provider of multi-cloud services for all apps, enabling digital innovation with enterprise control. As a trusted foundation to accelerate innovation, VMware software gives businesses the flexibility and choice they need to build the future. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is committed to building a better future through the company’s 2030 Agenda. For more information, please visit www.vmware.com/company.
VMware is a registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States, and other jurisdictions. This article may contain hyperlinks to non-VMware websites that are created and maintained by third parties who are solely responsible for the content on such website.
VMware Global Communications