SustainAbility: Rate the Raters Webinar 2/24
SustainAbility: Rate the Raters
February 24, 1:00 - 2:00 pm (EST) / 10:00 - 11:00 am (PST)
In 2010 UK-based SustainAbility launched a four phase research project to better understand the universe of corporate sustainability rankings and to influence the quality and transparency of such ratings. This webinar will feature the findings from the first three phases.
Although not literally "rating the raters", SustainAbility's research does shed light on the growing and diversifying ratings practice. As ratings continue to go "mainstream", they are being taken more seriously by corporate, investment and even consumer audiences. As such, there is a growing demand for quality and transparency from rating organizations. SustainAbility explored the trends, practices and methodologies of over 100 organizations and gathered the opinions of over 1,000 sustainability professionals. The result is a robust and compelling inventory and assessment of ratings today.
• Learn about SustainAbility's research on ranking systems
• Gain a better understanding of the ratings universe
• Learn how to respond to and work with ratings organizations
Michael Sadowski, Director, SustainAbility
Bob Mann, Managing Director, North America, Jantzi-Sustainalytics
Who should attend this webinar?
• Any Canadian corporation considering or already responding to submission requests from ratings organizations
• Canadian companies that have been included/excluded from a rating/index/award
• Investment organizations that use ratings information to make investment decisions and want a better understanding of how they are developed
This webinar will include a live Q&A session for participants. This webinar is free for CBSR members. Non members may join for $75.