ReportAlert.info - Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) publishes 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report
The report highlights the company's commitment to helping create a more sustainable world & business marketplace through innovation
(3BL Media / theCSRfeed) May 13, 2011 - Motorola Mobility has released its 2010 Corporate Responsibility report, highlighting the company’s commitment to helping create a more sustainable world and business marketplace through innovation.
Review the full report or download a report summary at http://www.reportalert.info/ra/profiles/Motorola/2011/?ID=38046
Report highlights include:
- Motorola Mobility’s commitment to reduce its environmental footprint from its operations over a five-year period, including greenhouse gas emissions, water use and waste generation
- The company’s commitment to increase the amount of global electricity purchased from renewable sources to 30 percent by 2020
- The latest progress made by the company to improve the environmental profile of its products
- The company’s latest efforts to improve social and environmental performance in the supply chain, including aggregate results from its on-site supplier audits
- The company's charitable contributions to support local communities and those affected by natural disasters
Motorola Mobility fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. The company’s portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices.
Motorola welcomes your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.