ReportAlert.info - CBRE Group Inc (NYSE:CBG) Publishes 2013 Corporate Responsibility Report
The report covers progress during the 2013 calendar year including the company's ongoing corporate responsibility efforts in Environmental Stewardship, Communities & Giving, People & Culture, Ethics & Compliance, Governance, and Health & Safety
September 10, 2014 /3BL Media/ - CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2013 revenue), released its seventh Corporate Responsibility report at www.cbre.com/responsibility.
The report covers progress during the 2013 calendar year including the company’s ongoing corporate responsibility efforts in Environmental Stewardship, Communities and Giving, People and Culture, Ethics and Compliance, Governance, and Health and Safety.
2013 Highlights include:
- Selected and began funding five projects in CBRE’s Real Green Research Challenge, and completed the first project, the Green Building Adoption Index, in collaboration with Maastricht University of the Netherlands
- Certified CBRE green offices around the globe, bringing the global green certified office count to 29, with 19 more in pursuit
- Achieved CBRE’s first recognition as an Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Company 2014
- Increased company and employee fund donations to $8 million, a 19% increase over 2012
- Decreased company global incidence rate by 2% over 2012, despite a 15% increase in work hours over the same timeframe
- Received 100 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- Earned a place on the “Companies That Care Honor Roll” for the seventh consecutive year
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2013 revenue). The Company has approximately 44,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 350 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit the website at www.cbre.com.
Stakeholder feedback: email@example.com.