ING, Mars, General Motors, and Siemens on Transforming Business
December 7, 2017 /3BL Media/ - Ethical Corporation has just published a new intelligence report that discusses the need for transformational change in business, in order to meet the SDGs and 2 Degree target.
The content pack includes a 9-page briefing and a 1-hour webinar, both enabling you to learn how innovative businesses the like of ING, Siemens, General Motors, Verizon and MARS are looking to drive the required changes internally and externally, including:
- Where to start: Identify the areas and impacts of the business that need to change
- Understand how you can transform these outputs without jeopardising the business
- Hear how to convince the leadership to go against decades of business thinking
- Identify the right partners to drive this change; internal departments, NGOs, academia, start-ups and competitors
- Discover how businesses are forecasting these future positive impacts on business, the industry, society and environment
Candy Telani Anton, Head of Strategy Europe at Ethical Corporation, says that in order “to meet the SDGs and the 2 degree target requires a wholesale change in practice, across both the business and industry. Doing so will unlock an array of opportunities for business.”
This entails the transition from incremental changes to transformational changes, and leaders of industries around the world agree. Markus Strangmueller, VP of Sustainability at Siemens, says that while their 2011 “proposal to set very ambitious targets” did not succeed, their 2015 attempt did because “we then had the right arguments in place: there is a clear business case behind it.”
This report and webinar focuses on transformational but realistic goal-setting, as well how to collaborate in the right ways, with the right people, to achieve positive impacts and large-scale change.