Bridging the Net Zero Innovation Gap: How Collaboration and Technology Is Critical to a 1.5C Pathway With PME and BT
February 8, 2022 /3BL Media/ - With 45% emissions reductions needed by 2030 to keep warming below 1.5°C governments and corporates need to go further and faster to reach Net-Zero. Radical technological transformation of industries plays a central role in business having a chance of hitting ambitious emissions targets.
To help you deliver net zero, join us for a one-hour debate with senior leaders sharing how they're aligning their organizations with an operating model in line with 1.5 degrees, enabled by cognitive technologies, policies and collaborations.
- Sanwar Khan, Global Digital Sustainability, BT
- Daan Spaargaren, Head of Responsible Investment, PME
Key areas of discussion:
- Find out what collaborations and policies are on the horizon to change the way we utilise technology in a sustainable world
- How investors and business can join force to identify and scale new breakthrough technologies and create a unified approach to hitting Net Zero
- Discover what technology can help you transform to reach the 1.5-degree target and how to implement it efficiently
Hear how forward-looking business leaders are collaborating with governments and NGOs to find the sources and tech need it to reach a zero-carbon footprint, as part as their long-term business strategy.