HPE Ranked Among the World's Most Sustainable Companies
- HPE global citizenship recognized by leading investor rating
- This is the seventh consecutive year that HPE has been included
- HPE ranked second out of all companies in the Technology Hardware & Equipment industry on the World Index and number one in North America
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) was listed in the 2018 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World for the seventh consecutive year, recognizing the company’s efforts to lead the industry in sustainable practices.
The indices are a family of best-in-class benchmarks for investors who have recognized that sustainable business practices are critical to generating long-term shareholder value and who wish to reflect their sustainability convictions in their investment portfolios.
HPE scored best in class in the following categories:
- Codes of Business Conduct
- Customer Relationship Management
- Environmental Reporting
- Product Stewardship
- Talent Attraction and Retention
The DJSI World represents the gold standard in tracking companies based on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria, recognizing only the top 10% of the largest 2,500 entities listed in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
HPE continues to demonstrate industry-leading environmental and social leadership, which has earned the company a number of additional notable recognitions, including:
- Rated AAA from MSCI, the only company in the industry to achieve this top score
- Listed on CDP’s Climate ‘A’ List for four consecutive years
- Received a perfect score of 100% on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index
- Awarded Gold Level Recognition by EcoVadis, ranking in the top 3% of suppliers assessed
Learn more about HPE’s sustainability performance in the latest Living Progress Report.
 With legacy company Hewlett-Packard Company