Ethics and Responsibility in Tech-Driven Business With HP, Microsoft, Forgerock, Thomson Reuters, Google, Natura and Under Armour
September 13, 2018 /3BL Media/ - It is imperative to advance ethical leadership in today's age of digital disruption. Failure to do so will result in loss of customer trust, shareholder value and ultimately, profits.
Ethics and responsibility in tech-driven business impacts everything from ensuring the proper use of data and being a privacy conscious company to social inclusion, freedom of speech and climate action.
At the 2nd Annual Responsible Business Summit West 300+ business executives will meet to share ideas on how to address the three core pillars impacting digitally-driven business; Climate Action, Social Impact and Data, Privacy and Trust.
Over 60 senior speakers will lead the discussions across the two-day forum, including:
- Shawn Anderson, Chief Security Officer, Microsoft
- Steve White, Chief Security Officer, Forgerock
- Conan Higgins, General Counsel, Black Rifle Coffee
- Sue Allchurch, Chief of Participant Relations and Communications, UN Global Compact
- Annukka Dickens, Director, Human Rights and Supply Chain, Responsibility, HP
- Chris Thomas, Chief Innovation Officer, Sierra Club
- Erika Fisher, Head of Privacy, Atlassian
- Mike Johnson, General Counsel, Digicert
- Nancy Sutley, Chief Sustainability Officer, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Dennis Yu, Chief Technology Officer, Blitzmetrics
- Rolf Skar, Campaigns Director, Greenpeace USA
- Paige Goff, Vice President of Sustainability and Business Communications, Domtar
- Wes Parris, President and CEO, i-Health
- Olivia Jeffers, CEO, Compassionate Technologies
- David Clark, VP, Sustainability, Amcor
- Susan Moore, Vice President Government Affairs & Corporate Responsibility, AMD
- Samer Masry, Chief Technology Officer, Family Independence Initiative
- Megan Bell, Chief Privacy Officer, Human API
- Talia Bonfante, Senior Sustainability Manager, Natura
- Michael Levine, Vice President & Managing Counsel, Sustainability, Under Armour
- Marc Loewenthal, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, Varo Money
- Kyle Stone, General Counsel, Concerto RS
- Cody Hooven, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of San Diego
- Jon Drimmer, Chief Compliance Officer, Deputy General Counsel, Barrick Gold
- Gwen Migita, Social Impact & Inclusion Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, Caesers Entertainment
- Lawrence Kahn, General Counsel, MER Group
- Patrick Gage Kelley, Security and Privacy User Experience Researcher, Google
- Mark Tulay, Program Director, Strategic Investor Initiative, CECP
- John Gledhill, Senior Vice President, TransWestern
- Kerrie Romanow, Chief Sustainability Officer and Director of the Environmental Services Department, City of San Jose
- Breece Robertson, Vice President and Director of Planning and GIS, The Trust for Public Land
- Jack Carvel, General Counsel, Qubit
- Scott J. Anders, Director, Energy Policy Initiatives Center, University of San Diego School of Law
- Alina Zolotareva, Senior Marketing Manager, AeroFarms
- Hammad Atassi, CEO, American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC)
Across two days of practical based discussions leading corporate minds will debate the future of tech-driven business around the core pillars of; Climate Action, Social Impact and Data, Privacy and Trust.
More about Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation, established in 2001, has a mission to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. Ethical Corporation serves CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
Ethical Corporation provides business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year, and to NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. In addition, they publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and events – and organize conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field.