Coca-Cola Again Earns Perfect Rating in HRC's Corporate Equality Index
The Coca-Cola Company again received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2015 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC), America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve LGBT equality.
More On Journey
- 21st Century Conservation Service Corps Inspires Youth to Protect, Preserve and Promote Public Lands
- 40 Years of Touching Lives: Ronald McDonald House Charities Marks a Milestone
- Coke Executives on How to Navigate a Complex Global Business Environment
- What the Marines and Coca-Cola Have Taught Me About... Planning
- Coke Associates in Bolivia Pedal for Change