Carbon Webinar: Cultivating a New Kind of Crop to Address Climate Change
September 15, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Carbon farming, a nature-based climate solution that removes and reduces carbon in the atmosphere, is increasingly becoming part of the climate change discussion. Beneficial farming practices are beginning to scale across the world with direct positive impacts for farmers, rural communities, food security, and the environment. Companies and consumers can influence this progress through their choices. Already, many industry-leading companies are making voluntary commitments to support farmers as stewards of climate progress through registry-certified agricultural carbon credits.
In this one-hour discussion four senior leaders are ready to share their insights on the increasing role of agriculture in tackling our climate crisis.
Join Reuters Events on Thursday, September 16 at 10am ET for their webinar with:
- David Antonioli, Chief Executive Officer, Verra
- Audrey Waldrop, Sustainability Manager, Blue Bottle Coffee
- Kasey Bryant Bamberger, Partner, Bryant Ag, Ohio
Moderated by: Max DuBuisson, Global Carbon Policy & Compliance, Indigo Ag
In this webinar we will cover:
- Carbon credits: What makes a high-value, high-quality agricultural carbon credit and why does quality matter?
- Climate progress through agriculture: Who is purchasing agriculture carbon credits today and what is driving demand?
- The roadmap to a sustainable future: What are farmers doing to produce high-quality, nature-based carbon credits? Are there other benefits?
Sign up for the Reuters Events webinar to join live or receive the recordings
Head of Events
Telephone: [+44] 20 7513 8957