BlackRock, Heineken and State Street Share Business Strategies
Business and investors need to take the lead with future innovations on climate mitigation action. Central to this is collaboration, creating partnerships to drive large scale change within business and value chains based on long-term goals.
You can now access exclusive insight from the CEOs and business leaders who are innovating their business strategies to leverage the new opportunities and meet stakeholder demands:
- Ronald den Elzen, President and CEO, Heineken USA
- Ashley Schulten, Head of Responsible Investing, BlackRock
- Thomas Brostrøm, President, Ørsted North America
- Rakhi Kumar, Head of ESG Investments, State Street
- Matthew Welch, President, The SASB Foundation
- The Hon. Per-Olof Loof, CEO, KEMET
Some key themes of the management-pack include: new models for industry change, collaborating to drive wholesale change, and leveraging communications to boost trust and lead your industry.
Once again you can download your complimentary copy of this 14-page management-pack, simply click here
I hope you find it of value.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7188