VIDEO | Mark Your Calendar for 3BL Forum October 23-25
3BL Forum | Brands Taking Stands™
On October 23-25, 2018, 3BL Forum will once again convene a diverse group of business, policy and NGO leaders to share insights, advance best practices and workshop forward-thinking solutions to the most pressing sustainability challenges of our time.
3BL Forum 2018 will feature the theme, Brands Taking Stands™ with a focus on 'The Long View – The Role of the Corporate Responsibility Professional as Companies Build for the Future Amid Pressure to Prioritize Profit Today.' The event will be held just outside Washington DC, at MGM National Harbor.
This year's summit will showcase two days of dynamic and engaging speakers, panelists, conversations and interviews. Our fast-paced and diverse agenda will bring the following themes to the fore:
- Corporate Responsibility No Longer Optional: ‘Best in Class’ Innovation and Business Practices
- Leadership Requirements: The Corporate Vision, Voice and Influence
- Tilting on the Fulcrum: Balancing Short Termism with the Long View
- Corporate Responsibility Brand vs. Corporate Brand
- From Measurement to Meaning: The Timestamp of Corporate Responsibility Outcomes
- Emerging Issues & Emerging Voices
- And, many more connective issues that companies face regardless of their industry or business sector.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- 8:30am-12:00pm -- The New Normal: Unlocking Long-Term Value Through A Long-Term Lens, presented by CECP
- 1:00pm-5:00pm -- Strengthening Your Materiality Assessment and Maximizing Its Value for Your Company, presented by GRI
Wednesday October 24, 2018
- 8:30am-5:30pm -- Speakers, Panels, Interviews and Roundtables
- 5:30pm-7:00pm -- Networking Reception
- 7:00pm-9:30pm -- 3BL Forum CEO Awards and Recognition Dinner
Thursday, October 25, 2018
- 8:30am-4:00pm -- Speakers, Panels, Interviews, and Roundtables
For more information about speakers, sessions, and registration, click here.