Uniting for Global Hand Hygiene
This Global Handwashing Day, Kohler is celebrating the importance of handwashing and highlighting the ongoing need for universal hand hygiene. A universal solution requires universal effort. At Kohler, we are committed to contributing our safe water and sanitation expertise to partnerships and products that make a positive impact—in our own communities and around the world.
Some of the ways we are making a difference in expanding access to hand hygiene include:
- Bringing Health and Hygiene to the Western Navajo Fair: On the Navajo Nation, Kohler’s partnership with DigDeep makes a big difference for hand hygiene at the Western Navajo Fairgrounds.
- Instilling Healthy WaSH Habits at Schools in China: In LiJiaPing Village in China, WaSH education begins early. Kohler and MyH2O partner to raise awareness and provide hygiene solutions in schools.
- Creating a Chain Reaction for Hand Hygiene in Honduras: Handwashing and healthy latrines go together in Honduras, where Kohler and Water Mission’s partnership helps latrine owners share hygiene access with their communities.
- Handwashing and Hospitality Go Hand in Hand: Whether practicing good hospitality hygiene or combatting COVID-19, Kohler’s Food and Beverage Business understands the importance of handwashing access.
- Future Innovative Solution for Hand Hygiene: At Kohler, innovation never stops. We’re excited for a new hand-hygiene solution coming soon from Innovation for Good®.
- LavaMaeX: Partnering with LavaMaeX to scale education and programming around hygiene through mobile showering and essential care services in the United States.