Spark Collaborative Action at Network Effect: Cincinnati – Join Us on Sept. 28
3BL’s Network Effect series has made its way across the country, sparking impactful conversations on pressing sustainability and social impact issues and showcasing meaningful initiatives. Now we are bringing the conversation to Cincinnati, OH on September 28 at Fifth Third's headquarters.
Network Effect: Cincinnati promises a dynamic space for collaboration, bringing a diverse range of corporate leaders from Ohio-based brands such as Fifth Third, Kohler, Cintas, OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation, and BCW to delve into how they are tackling a range of topics from employee engagement, developing innovative ways to make their products more sustainable, embedding ESG into their business operations, communicating their progress to stakeholders and more.
We will be joined by industry experts including:
- Stephanie Smith, Chief of Inclusion and Diversity, Fifth Third
- Delisha Murray, Head of Corporate Responsibility Strategies, Fifth Third
- Jeremy Faust, VP, Director of Operational Sustainability, Fifth Third
- Ashley Fahey, Senior Manager, Global Product Sustainability, Kohler
- David Coe, VP Talent Acquisition, Cintas
- Andy Brownell, Director of Creative and Communications, OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Madeline Patterson, ESG Strategy Lead, BCW
- Dave Armon, CEO, 3BL
Gain insights from senior leaders, connect with fellow professionals, and drive global change. Breakfast will be included.