MetLife Named to Working Mother “100 Best Companies” List for 19th Year in a Row
NEW YORK, November 6, 2017 /3BL Media/ – MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) has earned a spot on the 2017 Working Mother magazine’s “100 Best Companies” list for outstanding leadership in programs, policies and a culture that supports working families.
“For 19 years in a row, Working Mother magazine has recognized MetLife as a great place for working families,” said Elizabeth Nieto, MetLife’s global chief diversity and inclusion officer. “We acknowledge and celebrate the fact that each associate has a diverse set of priorities, interests, commitments and responsibilities – both inside and outside the workplace.”
Among the resources and programs MetLife sponsors for working families:
- The Families at MetLife Employee Resource Group, an employee network developed to provide a community and forum for employees to share experiences and best practices and create awareness of family friendly resources.
- MetLife Great Expectations Parental Leave coaching program and a enhanced U.S. parental leave policy.
- Back-up child care and discounts on child care.
- Flexible work arrangements such as compressed work weeks, part-time work, job-sharing, flextime, virtual work and telecommuting.
- Regular webinars and seminars on family related topics, prenatal health resources and new parent resources.
- An Employee Assistance Program and other to assist our employees with integrating their personal and work responsibilities.
MetLife will be honored at the annual Working Mother 100 Best Companies Work Life Congress in October in New York and will be featured in the October/November issue of Working Mother magazine.
For more information on MetLife’s programs for its employees, visit www.MetLifeGlobalImpact.com.
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“MetLife”), is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.