Join Interface, WWF and IKEA at Responsible Business USA
September 14, 2021 /3BL Media/ - After mass disruption businesses are ready to move beyond resilience and recovery to re-capturing growth. This transition is the largest investment opportunity in history and the new Administration marks a critical change in our efforts to tackle generation defining issues. This renewed vision will only be achieved if business seizes the opportunity and leads action both within the US and further afield.
Reuters Events: Responsible Business USA 2021 (November 16-17) opening day will focus on Climate Leadership – Shaping the future of Business, with our distinguished speaker faculty sharing how to set a new strategy and actions for the business that delivers both impactful change and shareholder value.
Get your free corporate pass today
Key sessions on November 16th:
- 9:05 – 9:50 am ET Moving Beyond Sustainability Keynote: Setting a New Business Model to Deliver Impactful Change with Interfaces & CISL
- 10:05 – 10:35 am ET Decarbonizing the Supply Chain Keynote: Addressing Scope 3 Emissions Through Investment, Education and Empowerment with WWF
- 10:50 – 11:30 am ET Government Keynote: How Business and Governments can help the US Lead the Green Transition with
- 11:30– 11:45 pm ET New Business Future Keynote: Rethink Business Through a 2030 Lens with IKEA
- 1:30 – 2:15pm ET Bridging the Net Zero Infrastructure Gap: Leading the Push for Renewable Energy with Volvo Group
Apply for your free corporate pass now
Join us on November 16-18 as we ensure greater action and leadership in 2022 and beyond.
Telephone: [+44] (0) 207 375 7213