Disney Kicks Off the 10th Annual Magic of Storytelling Campaign in Collaboration With Nonprofit Organization First Book
February 2, 2022 /3BL Media/ -
WHAT: Disney invites you to join as we celebrate the 10th year of Magic of Storytelling to cultivate the next generation of storytellers.
WHY: Disney is invested in the next generation of diverse creators, thinkers and leaders – ensuring that all young people have an opportunity to believe in possibilities, build new skills and create the future they imagine.
- Over more than two decades, Disney Publishing Worldwide has donated millions of books to First Book, a nonprofit organization that puts new, free and affordable books and resources into the hands of educators who serve children in need.
- Fans can visit MagicOfStorytelling.com to find out how they can help Disney and First Book provide even more books to educators who serve children in need.
- Educators serving children in need are also encouraged to register with First Book via MagicOfStorytelling.com to receive new, free and affordable books.
- As part of Disney’s “Buy a Book, Give a Book” campaign, for every book purchased on shopDisney.com now through December 31, 2022, Disney will donate a book to First Book, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing new free and affordable books and educational resources to educators who serve children in need.
- First Book is a nonprofit social enterprise creating systemic change and identifying and breaking down barriers to education to ensure educational equity for millions of children living in poverty across the U.S.
- Access Magic of Storytelling assets here.