CSRHub’s Cynthia Figge speaking at CSR 3.0
Skytop Strategies will launch its second annual CSR Summit on March 9th in San Francisco.
This year’s program will bring together leaders in corporate responsibility, citizenship, philanthropy, marketing, strategy, procurement, and human capital to discuss the alignment between CSR and company strategy, and how that alignment affects reputation and company value.
This full-day discussion will help companies and CSR practitioners assess how to maximize the benefits of their programs for themselves and align their interests with those of their stakeholders.
CSRHub’s co-founder Cynthia Figge will be contributing to The Performance Connection: How Feedback (Criticism) from Highly Active Stakeholders Improves CSR Reporting session. She will be interviewing Justin Murrill, Senior Manager, Corporate Sustainability, Advanced Micro.
For the full program, click here.
Some of the other thought leaders who will join this year's summit include:
- Lori Duvall, Director, Global Impact, Ebay Inc.
- Sunya Ojure, Senior Manager, Sustainability, Salesforce
- Phil Berry, Former Sustainability Director, Nike Inc.
- Cecily Joseph, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility & Chief Diversity Officer, Symantec
- Michelle Crozier, Director, Sustainability & Social Impact, Adobe, Executive Director, Adobe Foundation
- Evan Harvey, Director, Corporate Responsibility, Nasdaq
- Andrew Behar, Chief Executive Officer, As You Sow
- Susan Beverly, Director, Global Citizenship & Policy, Abbott
Selected agenda topics include:
- Communicating the Value in Effective CSR Practices
- The Generational Divide: It’s Not the Data, It’s Who’s Interpreting—and Reacting—to It
- Storytelling: How to Effectively Build Internal Consensus, Secure Resources and Forge Ahead with a Winning Strategy
- How to Take CSR to the Next Level: Tools for Integrating Business Purpose and Social Purpose
- The Performance Connection: How Criticism from Highly Active Stakeholders Improves CSR Reporting
Register now, here.
Cynthia Figge is a forerunner and thought leader in the corporate sustainability movement who co-founded EKOS International in 1996, one of the first consultancies integrating sustainability and corporate strategy. Cynthia is COO and Cofounder of CSRHub. Cynthia has worked with major organizations including BNSF, Boeing, Coca-Cola, Dow Jones, and REI to help craft sustainability strategy integrated with business. She was an Officer of LIN Broadcasting/McCaw Cellular leading new services development, and started a new “Greenfield” mill with Weyerhaeuser. She serves as Advisor to media and technology companies, and served as President of the Board of Sustainable Seattle. Cynthia has an MBA from Harvard Business School. Cynthia is based in the Seattle area.