Antea Group USA and National Institute of Investor Relations Present Webinar Series on Emerging Trends in Company Decarbonization and Climate Resiliency Strategy
Register to Reserve Your Spot Today!
Antea Group USA, in partnership with the National Institute of Investor Relations, is excited to present a two-part webinar series on Emerging Trends in Company Decarbonization and Climate Resiliency Strategy.
Part 1: Roadmap for Climate Resiliency
Investors and regulators increasingly expect companies to have both a decarbonization strategy, inclusive of greenhouse gas accounting, science-based targets, and low-carbon transition plan, and a climate resiliency strategy that takes into account acute/chronic physical risks and regulatory/market transition risks.
Join us on February 25 at 1:00 PM EST as experts discuss emerging trends in carbon reduction and climate risk assessments, including Scope 3 greenhouse gas accounting, the Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTi), internal carbon prices, and Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) disclosures.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- The differences between climate goals and carbon goals – and appropriate strategies for each.
- How to tie climate and carbon strategies to common frameworks.
- Actionable tools for businesses, including publicly available climate risk assessment data, facility climate resiliency toolkits, and decarbonization strategies.
- How to leverage existing resources to implement new climate strategies cost-effectively.
Moderator: Nate Kimball, Sustainability Practice Leader, Antea Group
Speaker: Tara Brown, Director of ESG, Jack Henry & Associates
Register HERE for Part 1: Roadmap for Climate Resiliency
Part 2: Engaging the Supply Chain on Scope 3 Emissions
For most companies, Scope 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions created throughout the supply chain are by far the largest contributor to their overall carbon footprint. Because Scope 3 emissions are indirect, they are hard to control or even influence, making them a weak link in ESG strategy and performance.
Join us on March 25 at 1:00 PM EDT as experts discuss carbon footprint pressures and expectations for companies of all sizes and how companies can rein in Scope 3 emissions and create a strategic advantage while still maintaining successful supplier relationships.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- How to develop and implement effective strategies to methodically reduce Scope 3 emissions throughout your supply chain.
- What to expect and how to plan for future requirements around Scope 3 reporting.
- How to use supply chain management as a differentiator in ESG performance.
- How to leverage existing tools, processes, and systems to build supplier engagement programs.
Moderator: Peylina Chu, ESG Strategy Leader, Antea Group
Speaker: Jing Zhang, Senior Advisor, Value Reporting Foundation
Register HERE for Part 2: Engaging the Supply Chain on Scope 3 Emissions
About Antea Group
Antea®Group is an environment, health, safety, and sustainability consulting firm. By combining strategic thinking and multidisciplinary perspectives with technical expertise, we do more than effectively solve client challenges; we deliver sustainable results for a better future. We work in partnership with and advise many of the world’s most sustainable companies to address ESG-business challenges in a way that fits their pace and unique objectives. Our consultants equip organizations to better understand threats, capture opportunities and find their position of strength. Lastly, we maintain a global perspective on ESG issues through, not only our work with multinational clients, but also through our sister organizations in Europe, Asia, and Latin America and as a founding member of the Inogen Alliance.