Our 2030 Commitments at Eaton
Originally published in 2021 Global Inclusion and Diversity Transparency Report
“The fact that Eaton has shared its ambitious 2030 commitments publicly clearly demonstrates its willingness to be held accountable for these goals, and that accountability will help us to focus on achieving them. If you have no plans when it comes to inclusion and diversity, it’s hard to meet any goal at all. So, last year, when we declared that by 2030 we want to achieve these ambitious goals, it clearly set a target for us to not only achieve this but to be held accountable to the board and more importantly, to all our stakeholders.”
Gerald B. Smith (he/him)
Board of Directors
By 2030, we aim to:
- Maintain or exceed the current representation of women and U.S. minorities on our board of directors and global leadership team
- Increase representation of salaried* global women to 40%
- Increase representation of salaried* U.S. minorities to 34%
- Achieve an inclusion index score of 80% or higher
* Salaried defined as Eaton salary band 6 and higher.
Read the full report here.