Las Vegas Sands ECO360 | Green Meetings
The Sands ECO360 Meetings Program
Our program provides environmentally preferable options to meeting planners and clients. With three simple steps, we can help transform an event into a sustainable gathering at our Integrated Resorts.
Step1: Explore Green Meeting Venues
Our high-performance buildings, most of which hold third-party environmental certifications, provide the foundation for our program. All meeting clients benefit from our standard sustainable practices, seamlessly integrated into daily operations at no additional cost.
Step 2: Meet Green Meeting Concierge
When planners like to go above and beyond, our designated Green Meeting Concierge can customize their sustainable event.
Step 3: Select Sands ECO360 Meeting Options
We provide sustainable options to event organizers, offering ways to further reduce environmental impacts and give back to the community.
The Journey of Our Green Meetings Program
- Launched Sands ECO360 Meetings Program in Las Vegas.
- Appointed dedicated Green Meeting Concierges.
- Developed Sands ECO360 Impact Statement.
- Created property-specific Planning Tools.
- Established volunteering programs for attendees.
- Expanded Sands ECO360 meetings to properties in Asia.
- Trained 300 Team Members globally.
- APEX/ASTM Environmentally Sustainable Meeting Standards Certification:
- Las Vegas – Venue Level 2 (first in the world).
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore – Venue Level 1 (first outside of the U.S.).
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore and The Venetian Macao achieved ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management Systems Certification.
- Sands China Ltd. received IMEX-GMIC Green Supplier Award.
- Hosted more than 100 sustainable events across our properties globally.
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore received the IMEX-GMIC Green Supplier Award.
- Sands Expo in Las Vegas established a surplus food donation program with Three Square Food Bank.
- Held Sands ECO360 Meetings Program strategic plan workshop to set the strategic direction for upcoming years.