Innovate, Educate, and Build the Next Generation of Women in STEM
by Frances Vella
For anyone interested in the professional development of women in Tech, you won’t want to miss two exciting events Cisco is hosting — just in time for International Women’s Day!
#CiscoChat, Monday, February 26th, at 10 a.m. PT
Wondering what workplace empowerment means for women? Curious about the value of female mentorship and sponsorship? Interested in learning new ways we can all work better together? It all starts with a conversation. Be sure to join us for this #CiscoChat on February 26th. Moderated by @Cisco_WOI, the chat will feature Project Vive Founder and CEO Mary Elizabeth McCulloch (@Project_Vive) as well as Baringa Consultant and Cyber Security Specialist Zoë Rose (@5683Monkey). Cisco Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs Tae Yoo (@CiscoCSR) will also be joining.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the “Latest” tab.
- Follow the moderator’s account to participate. The Twitter chat will be led by @Cisco_WOI, who will begin welcoming guests at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat and #WOI2018 hashtags at the end of each tweet so others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Have questions for the group? Ask away during the #CiscoChat. We look forward to talking with you.
Women of Impact, Wednesday, March 7th
You’re invited to attend Cisco’s wildly popular Women of Impact conference — now in its 6th year! Come Together, for Change with over 15,000 other like-minded people who are all passionate about the professional development of women. This global broadcast, which is open to the public, will circle the globe and feature some 20 hours of inspiring content on how we can all work together to attract, develop, and celebrate women as part of a competitive and diverse workforce. Register now to see the times and agendas for your region!