Changing Our World and ONE HUNDRED Launch Forging Forward Virtual Summit
NEW YORK, March 25, 2021 /3BL Media/ – As part of Changing Our World and ONE HUNDRED’s ongoing commitment to empower the nonprofit and corporate purpose communities to accomplish more through collaboration, April 14 – 16 the agencies will welcome prominent leaders from across the healthcare, higher education, technology, foundation, nonprofit and corporate spheres to the Forging Forward Virtual Summit.
In March 2020, Changing Our World and ONE HUNDRED launched FORGING FORWARD, a virtual philanthropic weekly series designed to give the purpose community a forum for sharing ideas, innovative solutions and a path forward as it confronts the COVID-19 pandemic. The Forging Forward Virtual Summit will enable speakers and attendees to take this platform to the next level by providing the opportunity to apply a collective critical lens to the economic road ahead and life in the wake of COVID-19, with inspiration, mentorship and insights from many of the sector’s top leaders.
“We have assembled a powerhouse lineup of speakers whose willingness to come together and to share a microphone would have been, frankly, astonishing prior to March 2020,” says Brian Crimmins, CEO of Changing Our World and Global Managing Partner of ONE HUNDRED. “It speaks to how extraordinary the current moment is for nonprofits and for corporate purpose. We’re seeing walls come down and leaders embody a true entrepreneurial spirit to keep moving their missions forward.”
A sampling of the speakers who will present at the 2021 Virtual Summit includes:
- Amal I. Alibair, Managing Director, Consumer and Investment Management Division, Goldman Sachs
- Jon Banner, EVP, PepsiCo Global Communications and President, PepsiCo Foundation
- Jason Befort, System Director, Prospect Management, CommonSpirit Health
- Carolyn Berkowitz, President & CEO, Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals
- Nancy Bussani, Vice President, Strategy and Governance, CommonSpirit Health
- Nathan Chappell, Senior Vice President, Donor Search Aristotle
- Patricia Contreras, Vice President of Public Affairs, Rockwell Automation
- Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner, ONE HUNDRED & CEO, Changing Our World
- Patricia Mae Doykos, PhD, Lead, Health Equity Initiative and Director, BMS Foundation, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Rob Faughnan, System Director, Major Gifts and Campaigns, CommonSpirit Health
- Deb Fong, Global Healthcare Leadership, Strategic Health Initiatives, Omnicom
- Emily Graham, Chief Equity and Impact Officer, Omnicom
- Rev. Dennis H. Holtschneider, CM, Ed.D., President and CEO, Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Robert Mallett, Chief Executive Officer, Rabin Martin
- Michele Markus, Head of Global Health Accounts, Worldwide Enterprise Lead, Omnicom
- Brian O'Rourke, Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations, Clemson University
- Nick Ragone, JD, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Ascension
- Susan Raymond, PhD, Senior Consultant, Changing Our World
- Judith A. Salerno, MD, MS, President, New York Academy of Medicine
- Nicole Thigpen Felix, Senior Director, Campaign, Northwell Health Foundation
- David A. Woodruff, Associate Vice President and COO, MIT Resource Development
- Justin van Fleet, President, Theirworld & Executive Director, the Global Business Coalition for Education
- Rondu Vincent, Executive Director, Supplier Diversity & Sustainability, Bristol Myers Squibb
“It’s a genuine honor for us to serve in the role of host and convener to so many who have been in the trenches every day throughout the pandemic,” says Gavan Mooney, President and Chief Client Officer of Changing Our World and Partner at ONE HUNDRED. “The summit is about giving these folks a space for frankness, healing and mobilization.”
For more information and to register for the Summit, please visit https://changingourworld.com/2021-virtual-summit-a-forging-forward-production.
About Changing Our World
Changing Our World is a trusted fundraising and social impact consulting firm that advises leading corporations and nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1999, Changing Our World has extensive experience designing, building and managing the implementation of strategic initiatives that enable corporations and regional, national and global nonprofits to achieve their programmatic and philanthropic goals. In 2002, the firm became part of the Diversified Agency Services group of Omnicom (NYSE: OMC), becoming the only philanthropy consulting firm that is part of a Fortune 200 company. It is the only firm in the sector that has four primary service areas – fundraising, corporate social engagement, research and analytics, and communications. While each of these service areas represents distinct expertise, the ability to integrate them is a powerful asset that enables Changing Our World to deliver results – organizational, programmatic and financial – for clients around the world. Changing Our World is a member of the Specialty Marketing Group.
About ONE HUNDRED
In 2016, Omnicom’s leading marketing agencies recognized the gap between the desire for change and the challenge of bringing it about. Under Changing Our World’s leadership, they banded together to create ONE HUNDRED, the world’s first multi-disciplinary, fully connected service collective for organizations committed to enacting positive change in the world. ONE HUNDRED brings together some of the world’s most renowned, effective leaders in purpose definition, public affairs and advocacy, branding, media, public relations, digital design, fundraising, cause marketing, business strategy and research and analysis to empower organizations to embrace a greater purpose – turning passion into impact and impact into global change.
About the Omnicom Specialty Marketing Group
Omnicom Specialty Marketing Group (OSMG) aligns the growing demand for highly specialized consumer and retail marketing services with integrated solution teams consisting of the best talent to address clients’ needs. OSMG provides global services that include: point-of-sale marketing and merchandise technology, field marketing and sales support, brand extension and representation; talent management; Purpose; and consulting and fundraising for non-profit organizations. Omnicom Specialty Marketing Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines, including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.