Certify Yourself as a Shared Value Consultant
Build your shared value expertise at the Shared Value Consulting Affiliate Training.
August 11, 2014 /3BL Media/ - We are pleased to announce the fourth training program for the Shared Value Initiative's Consulting Affiliate Network. The Network is a core component of the Shared Value Initiative, a global community of leaders committed to driving adoption and implementation of shared value strategies among leading companies, civil society, and government organizations.
The customized three-day training program is designed exclusively for consultants and strategists working to advance the adoption and implementation of shared value. Taught by Shared Value Initiative and FSG faculty, with guest presenters from leading global companies, topics covered in the training program include:
- The state of shared value in diverse geographies, industries, sectors, and across social and environmental issues
- Examples of shared value creation spanning the client landscape
- How to identify shared value opportunities
- How to design shared value initiatives
- Early models for measuring shared value
- Enterprise-level components for embedding shared value in a company
Participants receive a certificate upon completion of the training, and then are eligible for membership in the Consulting Affiliate Network. Search Network members here. Interested firms are invited to complete an online application by Friday, August 29, 2014.
Apply online to attend the next 3-day Consulting Affiliate Training: Nov 11-13, 2014 in London