Black & Veatch Management Consulting Names New Leaders to Accelerate Growth in Transactions and Infrastructure Modernization
Demand for transaction analysis and infrastructure services leads global management consulting leader to elevate team leaders
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., May 17, 2021 /3BL Media/ – As organizations around the globe work to modernize aging infrastructure, embrace decarbonization and adopt advanced technologies, Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC, announces today that it has promoted three leaders to expand its strategic services for new and existing clients. Deepa Poduval has been named Vice President and Chris Klausner and M. Joe Zhou have each been named Associate Vice President in the management consulting business. These professional serve in key roles delivering financial, operations and technology consulting services across the power, water, oil & gas and communications sectors.
These promotions come as clients across the globe plan, fund and modernize aging utility infrastructure; plan, execute and fund decarbonization strategies; and adopt and implement advanced operational technologies at accelerating rates. Black & Veatch management consulting leader services that respond to the surging need to apply targeted solutions, including integrated strategy, transaction advisory, business operations, regulatory and technology solutions for the global power, water, oil and gas, telecommunications and other industries.
“These three experts each have unique skill sets that expand our ability to deliver high-value full life cycle services to our clients.” said Martin Travers, group president with Black & Veatch. “Backed by extensive consulting experience, these professionals enable our clients to achieve their business-critical goals.”
- As Vice President, Poduval leads the company’s Strategic Advisory practice. She provides executive management for transactions advisory, regulatory, financial advisory and energy market planning services for global clients spanning the electric, water, oil & gas, commercial and industrial (C&I) and financial sectors. She brings substantial finance, utility and energy industry knowledge, and is invested in supporting a strategic portfolio approach to progress decarbonization and sustainability.
- Klausner, Associate Vice President, leads the Transactions Advisory practice and is responsible for execution and oversight of independent engineering assessments for project lenders, private equity investors, developers, energy companies, and other institutional investors pursuing infrastructure mergers and acquisitions and investments. He also provides market insights for Black & Veatch’s Energy Market Perspective (EMP) 25-year market price forecast for North American energy markets.
- As Associate Vice President, Zhou leads the Infrastructure Modernization and Connected Customer practices, which help drive the modernization of energy infrastructure through advanced asset management tools and strategies, operational technology management expertise, smart grid technologies and asset investment planning for utilities and large C&I clients. As a thought leader in advocating industry standards and best practices for grid modernization, Zhou brings extensive consulting and executive management experience to our clients. Zhou has led technology transformation efforts for more than 35 utilities across North America and worldwide.
- Last month, Women Engineering magazine recognized Black & Veatch as a Top 50 employer for providing a positive working environment for women.
- Earlier this year, Black & Veatch Management Consulting announced it was adding regulatory and strategic leaders Kristie Deiuliis and Ralph Zarumba to help expand its energy and infrastructure service offerings.
- Download a headshot of Deepa Poduval, Chris Klausner and Joe Zhou.
About Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC
Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC provides integrated strategy, transaction advisory, business operations, regulatory and technology solutions for the global power, water, oil and gas, telecommunications and non-traditional industries. Our highly experienced team of professional consultants bring together combined expertise in advanced analytics and practical business sense with extensive technology and engineering capabilities. We deliver solutions that work best for your transformation, program needs, organization, assets and customers.
About Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned global engineering, procurement, consulting and construction company with a more than 100-year track record of innovation in sustainable infrastructure. Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people around the world by addressing the resilience and reliability of our most important infrastructure assets. Our revenues in 2020 exceeded US$3.0 billion. Follow us on www.bv.com and on social media.
Media Contact Information:
MELINA VISSAT | +1 303-256-4065 P | +1 617-595-8009 M | VissatM@BV.com
24-HOUR MEDIA HOTLINE | +1 866-496-9149