Lowest 2018 Shared Value Leadership Summit Prices End on Friday!
New speakers & sessions announced
Inspire. Innovate. Act.
The challenges the world faces in 2018 require bold thinking and large-scale transformational change.
Business has the power to lead that change and shared value is the key strategy that executives have to make it happen in an impactful and profitable way.
At the 2018 Shared Value Leadership Summit we’re diving deep into the world’s greatest opportunities—access to medicine, clean energy, smart technologies and workforce opportunities—with the women and men who are taking shared value strategy from the board room to shared value reality on the ground.
New Speakers Announced
- Deval Patrick - Managing Director, Bain Capital Double Impact & Former Governor, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Deborah DiSanzo - General Manager, IBM Watson Health
- Roger Ferguson - President & CEO, TIAA
Shared Value Experiential Lab Content Partners Announced
It’s not enough to hear inspiring stories — this work requires practical tools that bring ideas to action. We are curating the 2018 shared value labs to build your skills in areas like partnership building, design thinking for innovation, and capacity building for leaders from leading experts.
- Applying a Design Thinking Mindset to Shared Value Innovations — Hosted by The Design Gym
- Building Cross-sector Shared Value Partnerships — Hosted by PYXERA Global
- Leveraging Technology to Build Authentic and Transparent Relationships Across the Value Chain — Hosted by Ulula
- Employee Engagement to Support Shared Value Across the Enterprise — Hosted by WeSpire
- Inspiring Change: Models for Systems Leadership — Hosted by Leaders’ Quest
- Telling your Shared Value Story — Hosted by Wondros