GRI extends Sustainability Image Competition to June 30th. Last chance to submit your images!
GRI to launch new website – featuring your images!
How do you picture sustainability?
GRI is gearing up for the launch of its new website within the coming months. The new website will cater to the needs of GRI’s audience and greatly improve user experience for both first time and more advanced reporters. A key feature of the new site will be its images - provided by the winners of GRI’s Image competition.
The competition is open to all artists and photographers to create compelling, engaging images related to sustainability. Images should also demonstrate varied perspectives, from business to interpersonal actions to exploring cultural diversity. Entrants may work with a variety of media, and can submit work of any size, from photo-essays to a single image that captures their personal take on sustainability.
“GRI’s mission is to mainstream sustainability reporting. Part of this involves communicating to different audiences about how organizations can face the sustainability challenges the world is facing. Images give a new dimension to this communication and help people to understand the relevance and importance of sustainability reporting. The competition gives GRI’s network a chance to support our mission and highlight their own view of sustainability,” said Crystal Crawford, GRI's Senior Communications Coordinator.
New photographs are important to GRI but it is not just a photography competition. Entrants may work with a variety of media, and can submit work of any size, from photo-essays to a single image that captures their personal take on sustainability. Sustainability is the overall theme but the interpretation is all yours!
To enter GRI’s Image competition and be in with a chance to gain exposure for your work, visit GRI’s website. The first prize winner will also receive a top of the range camera bag made of 95% recycled materials. The theme of the competition is “sustainability” but it is yours to interpret. The competition closes 30 June, so get your entries in today!
How to enter:
* Entry is by email submission only. Entrants should include their full name, email address and contact telephone number(s).
* Submit entries to email@example.com. Email entries should not exceed 9 MB. For all larger files, please use an email file transfer service like www.wetransfer.com.
* One entry per person. An entrant can submit a single picture, multiple images or a complete photo essay.
Eligibility and contest dates:
* This is competition is open to all image-makers in any field from amateur to professional.
* Contest is open Wednesday 4 May - Thursday 30 June at midnight CET.
For more information, please visit: http://t.co/V0as4gA